June 23, 2011

Fruit Dip VI

I am lucky enough to have two mothers-in-law.  (Yes, that says "lucky".)  One of them, Sandy, called me today to ask how much brown sugar to use in "that fruit dip" I make.  Thinking about that this evening has prompted me to share this, one of my absolute favorite recipes, with you: Fruit Dip VI, or FRUIT DIPPER SIXERRR, as we Hannas like to call it.  It is especially good with strawberries and apples that are a little on the tart side, like my favorite, the Gala variety.

Who am I kidding?  It's good without fruit.  Not that I would know.  Not that I've purposefully put way more dip than fruit on my plate before.  I know you'll enjoy FRUIT DIPPER SIXERR just as much as we do, perhaps even more if you say it that way.

Oh, and since I've promised a little bit o' Garrett in every post, here ya go.

I LOVE that little pacifier face!


1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Pacifier face is now all over our desktop on the home pc.

    ReplyDelete