March 2, 2012

Catching Up

We don't sit still very much these days.  At least not when Garrett's awake.  On any given day in our house, you'll hear one or all of the following:

"Garrett, we don't stand in chairs.  Sit down, please."

"Put Solo's food back in his bowl."

"That's garbage, Garrett.  We don't play with garbage."

"Please don't bite anyone today."

Well, you won't hear that last one on any given day.  Just this week.  When I pick Garrett up from Ducky Day Care, his teacher gives me a piece of paper with "Your Little Ladybug's Day" across the top.  On Wednesday's she reported, "He tried to bite friends several times today.  He did not seem to be angry at the time, they were just in front of him."  (He just needs to learn to give closed-mouth kisses!)  One of the other Little Ladybugs, Ava, kissed Garrett as soon as he arrived the other day, and he immediately started clapping!

In a few years, Garrett probably won't want Ava to see this picture:


 Solo has taught Garrett how to play fetch.


In an attempt to gain energy to keep up with our busy 17-month-old, I've officially begun training for that 5K I resolved to run this spring.

I'm really looking forward to attending my first Hearts at Home conference in a couple weeks with my dear friend and fellow mom, Stephanie.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. He is just so stinkin' cute!!!

    My totally unbiased opinion.

    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete