September 19, 2011

He got 'is ears lowered.

Garrett got his first haircut today!

He sat as still as an 11-month-old can sit.  He smiled at himself in the mirror a few times.  And he looked tiny with that cape on.

Thanks to my friend, Rachel W., at Spa Envy for doing such a great job!

Before

She didn't even have to bribe him with a sucker!



























I apologize to all you girls whose hearts this kid's going to break.
After



(Now, excuse me while I get a Kleenex to wipe the tears off my keyboard.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh.
    What an adorable little man!
    Your photos are amazing, too!
    I understand those tears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a handsome little guy! Between G and my two boys, the ladies don't stand a chance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mom & Jenn! Can't wait to celebrate Garrett's birthday with you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete